|   
 
 Once upon a time there was a tavern  很久以前,有一家小酒館Where we used to raise a glass or two  我們常到那兒喝上幾杯
 Remember how we laughed away the hours  記得我們整日談天說笑
 Think of all the great things we would do  思考著我們所有的偉大計畫
  Those were the days my friend  那些往日時光,我的朋友We thought they'd never end  我們以為永遠都不會結束
 We'd sing and dance forever and a day  我們將會歌舞終日
 We'd live the life we'd choose  過著自己選擇的生活
 We'd fight and never lose  為自己奮鬥,永不認輸
 For we were young and sure to have our way  只因我們還年輕,自認為有辦法
 La la la la la la la la la  啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦…
 Those were the days, oh yes, those were the days  那些往日時光…
  Then the busy years went rushing by us  後來,忙碌的歲月沖散了我們We lost our starry notions on the way  我們失去了那些如星光閃耀的想法
 If by chance I'd see you in the tavern  如果還能在酒館裡見到你
 We'd smile at one another and we'd say...  我們會彼此微笑,然後說…
  Just tonight I stood before the tavern  今晚,我站在酒館前Nothing seemed the way it used to be  物事似乎已全非
 In the glass I saw a strange reflection  在玻璃窗上,我看到一個陌生的影像
 Was that lonely woman really me?  那個寂寞的女子真的是我嗎?
  Through the door there came familiar laughter  穿過門,傳來一陣熟悉的笑聲I saw your face and heard you call my name  我看見了你,聽到你叫著我的名字
 Oh my friend we're older but no wiser  啊!朋友,我們年歲徒增卻未增長智慧
 For in our hearts the dreams are still the same...但在我們心中,夢想並沒有改變…
 
 
 
 |